Dear customer, we’d like to inform you that the Italian law (Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali") envisages the protection of personal data.
Respecting the law mentioned above, the processing of personal data shall be inspired by the principles of honesty, legality and openness in order to protect your privacy and your rigths.
Therefore, under the article 13 of the Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, we inform you that:
1. All the data provided from the data subject shall be processed in order to fulfill the following tasks: contractual duties, invoicing, duties linked to the assigned professional task.
2. The processing shall be carried out by the following means: manual and/or authomatic systems apt to store, manage and hand down the data itself, on the basis of the data that we own. The data subject shall promptly communicate possible corrections, integrations and updates.
3. In order to fulfill legal and contractual duties, data might be trasmitted to:
Studio Tura Rag. Oberdan di Rimini – Via des Verges 1, 47900 Rimini (RN)
4. The trasmission of the data required is necessary and the refusal of doing as such might entail the impossibility of fulfilling contractual duties.
5. The company Oleificio Pasquinoni srl is holder of the processing of personal data.
6. Mr. Silvano Pasquinoni is responsible for the processing of personal data.
7. The data subject might in any moment exercise his/her rights toward the holder of the processing, under the section 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is attached below:
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
Title III, Section 7 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.